You want a beach break and this family friendly villa is designed to give you just that! If it looks like a holiday, it feels like one after all. With 160m² of private, plush and comfortable living space you’ll be spoilt for choice when choosing the perfect spot to unwind in.
Upstairs you’ll find 3 beautiful bedrooms (to accommodate 6 guests) that offer you the comfort and style you crave for ultimate relaxation.
The beautifully decorated main bedroom en-suite boasts glorious sea and beach views to be taken in from the luxury of your sumptuous king size bed.
The 2 remaining guest rooms delight the senses with luxury linens, the soothing sounds of the ocean and leafy garden panoramas. Each guest bedroom features 2 spacious beds and these rooms share the immaculate second bathroom upstairs.
All 3 bedrooms offer ample storage space so you’ll be able to unpack your holiday wardrobe (no matter how extensive) into spacious built-in cupboards.
On the ground level you’ll unwind in the comfortable, fully equipped kitchen and living areas that lead out to a stylishly furnished patio with built-in braai, your own private garden and direct path to the beach. The estate features a stunning, enclosed rooftop swimming pool set on the 5th floor of its high-rise block that is an absolute treat. The pool offers guests tranquillity and serenity away from the buzzing beaches.
The villa enchants with its seaside charm but it also possesses all the mod cons you need to feel connected. It’s fully kitted out with:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Fully air conditioned rooms throughout.
- 55” TVs and sound systems enabled for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and AirPlay connection to any device.
- DSTV and Blu-Ray DVD offer entertainment at your fingertips.
- A Nespresso machine for the coffee aficionados.
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- In-room safes for safekeeping of your valuables.
- Plush beach towels and a useful beach umbrella.
There is secure basement parking for one car.
A mere 17-minute drive from King Shaka Airport, Bronze Beach Villa combines easy accessibility with prime beachfront location to offer you the perfect beach holiday break.
This well-appointed 2-story garden villa is set in ‘The Bermudas’ estate on Lagoon Drive, Umhlanga Rocks. Once there, you’ll truly appreciate the undisturbed tranquillity of the villa’s premier location that serves up uninterrupted beach and ocean views from the living room, patio and master bedroom with absolute privacy. Its quiet, peaceful position offers guests a haven of serenity coupled with the opportunity to explore vibrant Umhlanga Rocks on foot. With the stunning promenade on your doorstep, you’re connected to the village and its beaches.
For those who want to venture further afield, you’re well-situated for short drives along the coast or to Durban and its wonderful attractions.
Umhlanga’s year-round summer vibe makes it a highly sought-after destination.
The KwaZulu-Natal coastline is a holidaymaker’s paradise and certainly one of South Africa’s most breath taking regions. Along with its laid-back atmosphere and incredible climate it has an abundance of attractions to offer its visitors. Whether you’re looking for outdoor activities, arts and culture, shopping, fun for kids of all ages, fine dining or getting active – Umhlanga Rocks and its’ surrounds has it all and more. Here are just a few “must-do” activities…
- Take a stroll or go for an invigorating run on the Umhlanga Rocks Promenade, a 3km scenic paved walkway that connects Umhlanga’s hotels, homes, restaurants and shops.
- Hit the beach! Umhlanga’s beaches are world-class; the warm water makes swimming irresistible. Surfers will find the waves enticing and the diversity of tropical fish and extensive coral reefs will delight scuba divers and snorkelers alike.
- Explore the Umhlanga Rocks Village – shop, dine, relax and take in the vibe of the high street cafés, eateries and retail shops
- Fine dining is on your doorstep in the village and at local hotels like the renowned Oyster Box and Beverly Hills Hotels, which also cater for high tea, lunch on the patio or romantic dinners.
- What’s a holiday without a spot of shopping? Umhlanga Rocks has wonderful stores to explore but if you’re looking for international brands, head to Gateway Theatre of Shopping, which just happens to be the largest mall in Africa.
- Thrill seekers will be drawn to the Moses Mabhida Stadium where they can get their adrenaline pumping on the world’s highest bungee swing (Big Rush Big Swing). The stadium also boasts an Adventure Walk or SkyCar, which takes passengers up to the top arch of the stadium where they can enjoy unparalleled 360 ֯ views of Durban.
- uShaka Marine World is a treat for kids of all ages. It’s an entertainment Mecca with an aquarium (the largest in Africa), a water park (with Africa’s highest slide), a village market, beach activities and more.
- Another family friendly attraction is the Umgeni River Bird Park which is home to more than 3000 species of indigenous and exotic birds. Recognised as one of the top 3 bird parks in world, it’s not to be missed.
- Embrace Durban’s cultural history by catching a ride on a Rickshaw – only about 20 registered Rickshaw-pullers beautifully adorned with colourful beaded head-dresses remain and they’ll ensure you get the real tourist experience.
- Visit the iconic Umhlanga Lighthouse, built in 1954 and still standing guard
- Looking for somewhere to tee off? There are 11 courses to choose from in the area. Each one as picturesque as the next.
We’d love to hear about your exploits and what you enjoyed doing and seeing so that we can recommend your favourites to other guests.